Sungallon's PRIMARY ELASTOMER TPE Concentrates are soft TPE compounds that you blend with PP (homo or copolymer) to give a TPE compound with hardness between 45 and 90A.
Available at present as -1- PE520-45 - low cost 45A white opaque grade with sg of 1.19.
PE520-45 - FOB Shenzhen Price US$ 1.89/kg
Or as -2- PE210-30 - clear translucent 30A grade with sg of 0.88
PE210-30 - FOB Shenzhen Price US$ 2.78/kg
TPE Concentrates are made with virgin polymer components and are only available in Translucent or White (Natural) Colour
* Plastic Processors looking for cost reduction
* Colour Masterbatch companies who want to provide coloured TPE compounds
* Plastic Compounder who want to supplement their product range.
Results with blends of PP Homo or Random Copolymer.
* On twin screw extrusion compounding lines which you either have or can buy through us from US$28,000.
* On larger extrusion lines.
* On larger Injection Moulding Machines but you have to increase your back pressure.
* Processing temperatures from 165C - 180C
* No pre-drying needed
* PE520CONC45 complies with FDA recommendation 177.2600 for contact with dry or aqueous food
* EP210-30 Is FDA unregulated.
* Contact Us for more info on available food contact grades
* Buy a Hardness Meter (US$250)
* Finacially? - Almost nothing if you do product development on samples of about 3kgs (compounded on a 36mm twin screw)
* Finacially #2? - The cost of a bag of material when you're a processor.
* Recycling of Material? - You can recycle TPE Concentrates (100%) several times before property degradation sets in.
* Skilled Personel? - You do not need a PhD to formulate a tailored compound. Just follow the instructions.
* Health and Safety? - There are no harmful components in TPE Concentrates so your workers are safe.
* Liability? - If you modify a TPE Concentrate then you are liable for the end result just as any other raw material producer.
* You contact us for help. With 20 years of experience in TPE compounding our R&D will gladly assist you. Contact them via WeChat or e-mail.
* Sungallon also developed a suitable range additive packages that can be added to further improve the final TPE Compound.
* Technical bulletins supporting the PRIMARY ELASTOMER® TPE Concentrates are available upon request. They describe TPE specific information on Customer Requirements. the Adjusting of Concentrates and the Processing and QCTesting.
* Standard packaging is 20 or 25kgs laminated PP woven bags
Complementary to the technical guides, listed above, there are more detailed Technical Bulletins available upon request via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).